Tuesday 13 May 2014

COP PUBLICATION//IDEAS AND DESIGN DEVELOPMENT//OUGD603

design context publication initial ideas and design planning
These are some thoughts and planning for content on the design context publication in terms of content and layout.  I like the idea of having the publication bound with clips and having the paper sizes being different.  The front cover will be A6 postcard size with a quote that appears consistently throughout my branding, I think it also compliments the title of the publication which is Influence & Inspiration, the quote is by Vincent Van Gogh.
I have split the book into sections depending on theme and year and how these have influenced my practice.  The main booklet will be A5 format which will then have two custom sizes behind that.  The idea is to make it look a bit like a folder/file that gathers my influences and inspirations and talks about how this has effected my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment