Wednesday 21 May 2014

BRIEF 07:PERSONAL MANIFESTO//FINAL PRESENTATION BOARDS AND EVALUATION//OUGD603

brief 07_personal manifesto
evaluation
This was quite a nice brief to be able to do as it focused on areas of design I wanted to create reflecting me as a designer.  I felt this was an area that allowed me to focus on points and beliefs that I found important and try and visually display them through design.  It was a nice summary in terms of things that I've learnt over the three years and allowed me to reflect a lot on previous PPP tasks that I have done over the my time on the course.  I was also able to bring in some theories from third year COP.  I think this brief was a way of summing up certain areas within design and just in general about all the things I'd taken from the course and the influences I'd collected whilst being on the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment