Wednesday 21 May 2014

BRIEF 06: PROMOTING INTERRAIL//FINAL PRESENTATION BOARDS AND EVALUATION//OUGD603

brief 06_promoting interrail

evaluation
This was quite a quick brief in terms of the final outcomes but I enjoyed using my own photography, which was probably the first time in third year that Id started using my own personal photography for work and since then I have much preferred this way of working.  The designs are quite simple, but after Interrailing myself and coming across their promotional material etc.  I wanted to try and design something that looked a little more appealing for its target audience.  I was directing the promotional material at students/people in their twenties as I feel this is usually the age group interrail mostly attracts.  In terms of the digital design I am pleased with, however, after finishing other briefs further on into the year i have decided I will need to reprint these images.  Learning from experience, the paper from the library will not allow the colour vibrancy to show as much, however matt paper from the digital print room will allow the colours to be displayed a lot more, I think this will definitely improve the final outcome of the printed versions.  When I have reprinted them I also need to think about a way I can photograph them to look as professional as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment